ITT Floyd Bennet Field- August 2007

Here is a photo of Lisa pinning on my # before the race. Kind of hard to pin your own number on a skinsuit.
Lisa and I rode out to FBF. It took about an hour and 20 mins or so. I rode my TT bike out, but took my trainer wheels since I wasn't about to ride my Zipps on Flatbush Ave or across the Bklyn Bridge.
I got to the line and my computer wouldn't show me miles. Could I count to 5? The race was 5 laps, so I hoped so. I did sit up a couple times to mess with the computer. Stupid Stupid. I should have just let it go and focused. I finished in 5th place behind Jaimie, AnnMarie, Ellen and Nina. I wasn't very tired after and actually had to be told to slow down a couple times on the ride back to the city. oops
I still have a lot to learn about time trialing and hope to be better at them next season! Need some results to go with the fancy skinsuit!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home